- As of January 31st, 2022 (the initial date of active liquidity deployment and the date of network launch), the vesting tokens begin their 1 year cliff + 1 year linear vest from that network launch date. This means that TOKE will be completely locked until the week of February 7th, 2023, and then will drip/unlock linearly until the week of January 30, 2024.
- As of February 8th, 2023 both the Tokemak team as well as some of Tokemak's largest investors have agreed to extend the lock-up of their TOKE allocation for 6 months (August, 2023) followed by the 12 month linear vest. More specific details to follow.
The total Supply of 100,000,000 TOKE is distributed as such:
- 30,000,000 TOKE (30%): Reward Emissions
- 5,000,000 TOKE (5%): Cycle Zero’s DeGenesis Event and CoRE (Collateralization of Reactors Event), the first distribution of TOKE
- 9,000,000 TOKE (9%): DAO Reserve
- 16,500,000 TOKE (16.5%): Contributors (12 month cliff +12 month linear vest)
- 14,000,000 TOKE (14%): Team (12 month cliff +12 month linear vest)
- 17,000,000 TOKE (17%): Investors (12 month cliff +12 month linear vest)
- 8,500,000 TOKE (8.5%): DAOs & Market Makers (12 month cliff +12 month linear vest)
Distribution of the TOKE supply